- Stay -
- Lancaster Arts Hotel | 300 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603
The Arts Hotel is a popular upscale place to stay in Lancaster. Not far from downtown and connected to one of the more popular restaurants in the city John J. Jeffries, The Arts Hotel is guaranteed to amaze.
- Cork Factory Hotel | 480 New Holland Ave #3000, Lancaster, PA 17602
This hotel which is built in an old cork factory, features exposed brick walls and a modern mixed with rustic feel to it. The rooms are spacious although, the old brick walls carry some sound it is a great place to stay.
- Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square | 25 S Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17603 Located right in Penn Square in the heart of Lancaster City, the Lancaster Marriott is in the middle of everything in downtown Lancaster. Its a 5 minute walk to one of our favorite restaurants The Pressroom, as well as many other eateries and right across the street from the Lancaster Central Market.
- Play -
- Fulton Theater | 12 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603
Being one of the oldest working theaters in the U.S., the Fulton is a fun place to take in a show. Plus its right in the center of everything in Lancaster. After the show, grab drinks at the Pressroom or check out the Lancaster Cigar Bar.
- Strasburg Railroad | 301 Gap Rd, Ronks, PA 17572 The Strasburg Railroad is a fun place to take the family. It is one of the oldest operating rail roads in the world and offers fun for the whole family. Across the road from the rail road is the Strasburg Museum which features all sorts of rail road history.
- Lancaster Central Market | 23 N Market St, Lancaster, PA 17603
Right in the center of down town Lancaster is the Lancaster Central Market. Featuring tons of small local shops offering things like local coffee, cheese, meats and bakery goods. Be sure to check this out on your next trip to Lancaster.
- Eat -
- LUCA | 436 W James St, Lancaster, PA 17603 A nice place for a sit down dinner in one of the most famous restaurants in the state. Our Recommendation - Any of their pizzas.
- Pressroom | 26 W King St, Lancaster, PA 17603 Great place for a sit down dinner in the heart of Lancaster City, with great food and amazing mixed drinks. Our Recommendation - Steak Frites and to try one of their signature Moscow Mules.
- Rachel's Cafe & Creperie | 201 W Walnut St, Lancaster, PA 17603 A local favorite, Rachel's is a fantastic place to get breakfast or lunch. Our Recommendation - Greek Omelette, finished off with a Ali Fausnaught Cheesecake